The Who to Follow widget plugin works like on twitter. The widget displays other members that are linked to the user under three criteria. Select between those that a user follows, those that follow them and those with similar user tags. It also displays whether each user is verified and allows the user to cancel out those they don’t want to see.
In order to utilize this widget to its full potential, you must have the following Ultimate Member plugins: Social Activity, Followers and User Tags.
Social Activity is required. You must have at least Followers or User Tags.
1. Install Ultimate Member and the Required Ultimate Member Extensions.
2. Install the Who to Follow Plugin.
3. Go to Appearance then Widgets.
4. Find the Who to Follow widget and place it in your primary sidebar.
5. Select the options you would like and save.
6. That’s it!